CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday Sundaes Challenge # 43

Hi Everyone,
This week the Birthday Sundaes challenge is to use an inspiration photo (please visit the Birthday Sundaes blog for the photo) + your card must include hearts on it somewhere. Below is my take on it....I'm not going to lie...I LOVE how this card turned out! (It's totally going to be a keeper lol)! Check out the rest of the DT inspiration at the Birthday Sundaes blog.
Happy Crafting!
Tara


Details:
Cardstock: Staples + Recollections
Digital Stamp: Meljen Designs
Baker's Twine: Twinery
Sentiment Stamp: SU 'So happy for you' set
Button: Stash
Cricut cut: layers 
Cuttlebug + swiss dots embossing folder
Liquid Pearls
Stickles
Prisma Coloured Pencils + gamsol

7 comments:

Karen said...

hi Tara this is just birthday card perfection. Love the pastel colors shape of the mats, embossing and placement of the sentiment and twine. I "pinned" your card so I can scraplift your design. Karen

Amy said...

Really cute card- love the stamped image and fun twine! :)Amy

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!! Great coloring on your image and the colors are so pretty together!! :)

Maribel said...

These colors are so pretty! I love this blue color. Beautiful coloring too!
Maribel

Nita said...

Ooooh, I love that stamp (and you coloured it so perfectly!), and your use of twine is so, SO pretty. What a fabulous card (I wouldn't want to give it away!). :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Cute! I love the colors! :)

mum of two said...

Tara, I love this too! Love how the button is tied into the twine, love the cupcakes, love the coloring! Love it all :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com