CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 9, 2012

Babies, babies, everywhere!

Hi Everyone,
Here is yet another baby card I had to make for a shower recently. (I really need to get some done in advance so I am not always whipping them up the morning of the shower). I used the wrapping paper as my inspiration. Doesn't it just go so nicely? I was almost sad to have to put the card in an envelope lol.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Tara
P.S. today is the start of my March Break here in NS, Canada so you know what that means....finally some time in my favourite place...my scrapbooking room!




Details:
Cardstock: Scrap pile
Sentiment: Dollarama baby set
Ribbon: Offray
Pearls: Dollarama
Ink: SU
Cricut Cut: New Arrival

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Super cute...i was going to Ottawa for a shower tomorrow but after 4 hours we had to turn back...roads were a mess and tractor trailers couldn't make it up the hills and blocked the roads...so 6 hours total to get 1.5 hours away and back...brutal day...i'll have to mail her gift...and i made the cute onesie cookies for the take home gift....i just know i'll eat most of them....any hoo...love your card and the feet are super cute, your bow turned out fab...tfs

Tracey said...

Love those little footprints...great card!

mum of two said...

Happy March Break Tara! I hope you enjoy your week. My kids are SO excited! Love this little card. It is ADORABLE :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com