CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Guest Designer Die Cuttin' Divas

Hi Crafters,
It's it funny how life works out....I committed to be a Die Cuttin' Diva Guest Designer in the spring when we were just looking at houses. I didn't realize that I would be in the middle of moving when I signed up for the gig lol. Well, for those of you who know me I never back out of a commitment and I love to be prepared so I spent a bit of time in early July getting everything squared up in the craft room so I could still be ready to post when my turn came around. It's fun to look at what I created and thinking back to my old craft room while my new one remains neatly packed into boxes for now!

The best part is the challenge that I was signed up for was a super duper easy one and by far my favourite challenge to enter..."anything goes!" You just got to LOVE it! I hope you can play along with me and all the other Die Cittin' Divas this week. I can't craft but I can sure check out what everyone else is working on in their rooms!

Thanks Die Cuttin' Divas for letting me be part of the team this week and happy crafting!
Tara



***It's a bit messier then my usual scrapbook style but I am just getting back into after a couple years of card hiatus so I am feeling my way around to find my new style I guess.

Details:
Paper: Bazzill & DCWV
Mini hearts are my SU punch...love that little thing to pieces!
The cute little saying in the top right was from a day by day calendar I think from last year. I have been saving that baby for a while ;)
All the stickers/title/bling is just stuff that has been in my stash for far too long but worked perfect on this layout!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Love it Tara! It is nice to get back into scrapbooking again and I think it is a great layout! Hugs, my friend.

Pat N. said...

Your layout is beautiful, Tara. Glad you could join us as Guest Diva this week at DCD!--Pat N.

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty LO! Love the bling! Lee-Ann :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful page! Thank you for being our guest at DCD this week!!!

DCD Suzanne

Migdalia said...

What a Lovely Layout!!!Very Special!
Thanks for being this week Die Cuttin'Divas Guest designer!New follower
Migdalia

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! Carri

Debbie said...

Beautiful LO made with wonderful pics!!

Gerda said...

Tara,

That's a lovely layout of you're wedding and first kiss as ....
Glad that you could be our guest Diva this week at DCD!!
I'am a new follower!!!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

What a beautiful LO. Thanks for being a Guest Diva at DCD.



HUgs
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com