CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 25, 2012

1 Month to Christmas Blog Hop

Hi Crafters,
Can you believe that title?! It is soooo close...are your cards done yet? I am so glad I committed to this year round hop for 2012. This is the first year that I feel like I am not in a total rush to get my Christmas cards done and in the mail. Okay, well, they are not in the mail yet lol but soon ;) .

If you are hopping along today you should have arrived from Georgiana's blog. If you missed the start, the fun starts at Heather's blog.

Thanks for stopping by and happy last month before the holidays :)
Tara
 
Details:
Cricut Cut- Jolly Holidays cut @ 2.5"
Sentiment: SU
Ribbon: Offray
Stickles
Versa Mark + white embossing powder
Patterned paper: DCWV Christmas Stack
Cardstock: Recollections
 
 
 
Details:
Cardstock: Reollections
Patterned paper: DCWV
Twisted yarn: Dollarama
Sentiment: SU More Merry wishes set
Punch: Decorative label SU
Cricut Cut: Teddy Bear Parade cut @ 3"
Gems: stash
 

11 comments:

Kerry T said...

Adorable cards Tara! I hope your feeling well. All Christmas's after this one you will be a Mom and your first Christmas in your new house. So exciting.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Fantastic festive die cut cards both your cards are cute :)

Georgiana said...

Your cards put a smile on my face! Hope you are doing well...miss chatting with you, but I know life keeps us busy. Happy Holidays!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Both are great...reindeer bear is my fav! Lee-Ann :)

Heather said...

Tara, these are adorable. I really wanted the Teddy Bear on Parade cartridge but could not find it anywhere. Thanks for joining us on our hop this year. Many hugs!!!!

Karon said...

Two super cute cards - love the backing papers. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Sara said...

Very cute cards love the raindeer

Debbie said...

These are both so cute!! I love the mittens on the first one!!

Mary said...

Super cut cards Tara! They are both absolutely adorable :)

Hugs,
Mary

Shari said...

Tara, your cards are so adorable! I love the images you cut out with your cricut, just wonderful!

thank you so much for joining me this past year in this journey =)

Hugs;
Shari

Sharon said...

Your cards are totally adorable Tara!! Love the mittens. And that darling reindeer is just way to cute. Love the bg papers. :)