CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Creative Time: Thursday Throwback Challenge Entry


Hello Crafters,
I made this journal for a student I have just started tutoring to get him ready for the school year (which starts at the beginning of Sept. here) The first day he saw it he asked if when it was full if he would keep it. Silly boy of course he can...I mean really it has his name on it lol! The letters and the pencil and star were all die cuts from a package I have had for years! The pencil was solid orange and I used some scraps to fancy it up. I used my GBC binding machine so that I can just take out and add pages as needed.
As always thanks for looking and happy crafting!
Tara
PS. Sorry about the terrible quality of the picture I tried a new way of taking them and it didn't work at all! Back to plan A ;)

No comments: