CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Award




Hello everyone,
I was super excited to learn that I have received another blog award. It is from Kim at http://www.kimizkraftz.com/.

The following are the award rules:

1). It's a blog award handed over to your favorite five blogs, that has less than one hundred followers.


2). The award is passed on to the five, by commenting on their blog, telling them that their blog is one of your favorites and that it has been chosen for the Liebster Blog Award.

3). The one who receives the award posts a link back to the person who gave it to them, and five of his/hers favorite blogs (you are allowed to choose the person who sent you the award if you wish) with less than one hundred followers.


Now here is where I have run into a problem. I went through the list of blogs I follow and realized there are very few that I follow that have less then 100 followers. I would love to hand this award on to some very deserving people but just don't know who... So my request to you is, if you know someone who has a blog and has less then 100 followers please leave me a comment with their link and I will for sure check them out! Thanks for any and all help you can give me. I'm excited to go visit some new talent!
Tara

1 comment:

Linda S said...

Hi! Congrats on your award! I love your blog and am now following you. I came across your blog on the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop!!
http://smilin2.blogspot.com