CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Card Organzizer

Hello Everyone,
Remember a while back when I got that huge haul at the local bargain basement when everything was 44% off. Well, one thing that I didn't show you was I got a box of 100 legal size file folders for $4.97. They are not your regular ones either these are super thick and sturdy. I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do with them (our cabinet is not legal size so I knew they were not going to be for filing lol) but my crafty self could not pass them up. I have seen these organizers before and decided I would give it a shot. I am very happy with how it turned out and I may make some more to give as gifts in the future since you know, I have 94 more of these folders haha!









Recipe:
6 Legal size file folders (cut down to size 7" by 12" and then folded)
Recollections cardstock
My & My Big Ideas patterned papers pad
3D flower stickers K&Company
Chipboard letters and butterfly K&Company
Bling - Dollarama
Pink Lace and Tulle - from my stash
Month templates computer generated
(You'll notice I didn't put everyday of the month as I have often seen, I felt this was going to take up a lot of space and honestly who knows someone born on everyday of any month lol. Ten spaces will be lots for me!)
Clear plastic coil binding
GBC BindMate


2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This came out great!! I need to make one of these! I just put my cards in a rubber band!! SO bad!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the idea! I can see why you couldn't pass them up. I'm inspired by your colours and need to do some crafting now! lol


Laurie

PS Thanks for stopping by my site and for your lovely comments!