CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Peek-a-boo

Hello Crafters,
Here is a card I made using a free digital stamp from Meljens Designs. I used my Prisma coloured pencils to color it and I LOVE how it turned out!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges
My Craft Spot - Challenge #5 Bundle of Joy
Ann's creative nook - #133 Anything Baby
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Z for Zoo Animals

Thanks for stopping by!
Tara


Recipe:
A2 size card
Cardstock: Coloured - Recollections, White- Staples
Digital Stamp:  Meljens Designs
Ribbon: Offray
Sentiment - Dollarama wooden baby stamp set
Buttons: from my stash
CM corner rounder
ATG

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the blue and the buttons

Georgiana said...

Your card is absolutley adorable. Great image, love the colors, and the buttons are a perfect addition.

rockpapercricut said...

Super cute! I love the extra details like the ribbon and buttons. Great job. :)

TFS

~Ally

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooooo cute!! Love the buttons and the adorable giraffe! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, soooo sweet!! Love the colors you used too!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jennyplace2 said...

Such a sweet card for a new born! Love the colours and buttons! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

~Tammy~ said...

This is adorable!

Joy said...

How cute ! Great job with the coloring and I love the addition of the buttons ! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!
xoxo Joy

Amy C said...

This is so sweet!! I love the giraffe image and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!!

Hugs,
Amy

Kate said...

This is adorable, Tara! I love that sentiment stamp! And to think - it was only a dollar (or 1.25 as our Dollarama charges here in Ontario!!).

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is darling Tara! I love how you colored that cute image! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Craft Spot!

Ann said...

Tara this is fantastic!!! Perfect baby card and the colors are awesome!!! Thanks for playing along this week at the Nook!!!

BTW - you are my winner this week!!!

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card thank you for joining us at Alphabet Chellenge this week x