CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Got ink stained hands?

Hi Everyone, I have a different sort of post today. Recently, I have been doing a lot of inking and playing around with alcohol inks and well my hands look a mess after I am done. My fiance is a technician and he has this Fast Orange Soap by Permatex to clean off the oil and grease that he is always covered in. I decided to give it a shot one night after looking at my insanely stained hands. Guess what? It took every last trace of ink off! I was so impressed! Since then I think I have been using it just as much as him lol. I wanted to share this with all you crafters out there because it may not be something that is in your house but I am telling you it should be! He tells me that you can get it at auto supply stores and even Walmart in the auto section! Go grab yourself a bar you will be glad you did :)
Happy messing crafting!
Tara

4 comments:

marion82 said...

oh u lucky girl!!there is no such a thing here !! boohohhooooo
i could use it alot especially if it removes inkjet inks!!
hugs
xMx

mom2maddie06 (Misty) said...

OOhhh good tip! :)

I've heard Lava is good, too.... Idk about messy crafting though! hehe

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

*lol* awesome tip! I'm sure my hubby would suggest something similar like GoJo or something too. *lol*

:: Samantha KT :: said...

What a great tip! I'll have to find me a bar!

Samantha