CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cricut Cartridges Updated

Hello Crafters,
Well, yesterday was a flop for me at Michael's. Since my Michael's is new they had zero Cricut cartridges on for the $16.99 clearance price. I was bummed but its okay because honestly since they have opened I have bought a ton of cartridges! My collection has doubled in the last 3 months! Speaking of which I realized today that the list of 'cartridges I own' posted on my blog was in serious need of an update since I have not done so in the last 3 months lol. Check it out on my sidebar. Well, I actually have time to craft today, so I am off to be creative!
Tara

1 comment:

Kate said...

My Michaels only had licenced cartridges left - and I was there at opening on Saturday. I told myself the same thing that you told yourself (although I did just buy Wall Decor from eBay - and with shipping paid just a bit more than I would have at Michaels).