CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pink Stamper Birthday Challenge

Hello Crafters,
Over on the Pink Stamper blog she has a couple challenges on. The first was to make something birthday related. Below is the card I made. This was the first cut I made with my Rock Princess cartridge and I think I am in love! I just love how the card turned out. I even have the perfect person to give it to, although her birthday isn't until May, but hey never hurts to be ahead of the game right?!
Happy crafting everyone!
Tara



Recipe:
A2 size card
Recollections cardstock
Patterned paper - Me & My Big Ideas paper pad
Cricut Cut - Rock Princess Cartridge cut at 3"
Stamp - Pink By Design (Rock On set)
Ribbon - Offray
Bling- Dollarama
*see the teenie tiny star bling on her guitar and on her bows? That was from the set below that I got at Dollarama. If you can get your hands on it they rock! I have stars and flowers and wish I had more. They are perfect for the little details that most regular bling is too big for.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! and did I say "CUTE!" Love that little bling too. Will have to check out our Dollarama.

Hugs.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great mini bling!