CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Card for Momo's Spots and Dots Challenge

Here is my card for Momo's challenge. I used the Create a Critter cartridge of course because if you remember I am challenging myself with this cart. (see past posts for details) I have no idea where this spotted paper came from it has been in my scrap pile for ages begging me to use it up. For the words I used the ruff from the same page as the doggy pg 34 but the day I got from the ducky on page 31. Thanks for the inspiration Momo and Thank you everyone else for coming to check out my blog! Become a follower and leave me a link to check out your blog I love seeing others creations!

1 comment:

Mari AKA Momo said...

Oh now how stinkin adorable is this guy!!!! I LOVE this card! Great papers and colors! Thanks for being a part of my challenge my friend! you are awesome! XOXO Momo