CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mini Notebooks

These cute little guys are notebooks that I make to give out as prizes to the students that I tutor after school. They love getting getting them along with a funky pencil but they know I make them work for them!!! :) These books are 11cm (4") by 9cm (3.5") A lot of the designs on the top are mis-cuts from other projects that I toss into a container to use later on these and other projects. The paper I use for the front and back covers come directly from my scrap pile! They are a great way to use up all those leftovers that are not big enough for much else!
Recipe:
Scrap papers
BindMate and combs
plain white paper
All your mis-cuts you didn't have the heart to throw out!



1 comment:

Joanna said...

These are awesome!And what a great way to use those cuts! Thanks for sharing! :)