CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Crafting with Christina Challenge Entry

I found a 'new to me' blog last night Crafting with Cristina and I was super excited to see the challenge that she has going on. Companion Challenge #2: Create a recycled project. How fun is that?! I made the notebook below for the challenge. I am forever hunting up a piece of scrap paper to write my scrapbooking/card making/challenge ideas on so I thought why not make myself a cute notebook that can set out and not only be in arms reach but also inspire me. As for the recycled parts I used boxes from the recycling bin for the covers, sheets of  paper from an old day by day calendar that I was using for scrap paper already and two end pieces of plastic binding coils that I had cut off other notebooks (I don't mind that my coil is in two pieces and honestly you really can't even tell). Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting!
Tara

2 comments:

Carolyn Ruiz said...

Looks great!

Cricut Me That said...

I saw this yesterday when I peeked from Cristina's site!! VERY cute idea - I'm the same, I am always thinking and don't have ONE place to keep ideas!! Love this, thanks for sharing!!

To my surprise.....I was excited to see your site, when I clicked on #21/Tara over at Cricut Me That - YOU WON!!! My son drew your name....email me your mailing address: cricutmethat@gmail.com

Congrats!!