CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

In honour of Canada Day I dug out an old scrapbook from a few years ago and took a picture of a Canada Day layout I made. To this day it is still one of my favourite layouts I've created. Everything on the page was hand cut (this was before my cricut days) I printed out the maple leaf traced it and then hand cut it out. I even very slowly cut around the voids to get the outline shape you see. It took forever but I love the effect. The circles of the photos were also all traced and hand cut. Even the letters are traced and hand cut! *sigh* It makes me appreciate my cricut that much more! Happy Canada Day everyone!


2 comments:

Kerry T said...

Happy Canada Day! Great layout. Thanks for stopping by on the blog hop.

Kate said...

Happy Canada Day!! Thanks so much for your comment on my Canada Day Blog Hop post. I'm so glad you shared your link so I could see your project too! I love the leaf and circle theme you've used. Great job!