CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Scrapping Fun

This is my friend Holly. We have decided over the summer we are going to get together once a week and make crafty things! We have made paper flowers, started calendars (our Christmas gifts) and yesterday she made her very first card! I was super impressed and decided this occasion should be documented by a photo! After playing with my cricut the last couple weeks she is convinced that she now needs one. She has put in the request to her husband and is now awaiting Christmas with as much enthusiasm as a child! Until then she is more then happy to spend one afternoon a week giving my machine a workout! Send her some love with comments and I will pass them on to her!



2 comments:

Kate said...

How wonderful that the two of you can get together to craft. Sounds like so much fun! I love that hedgehog with her little pink bow. Great card!

Joanna said...

how cute! she did an awesome job! you should tell her to by her cricut on ebay (super cheap!) :)