CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Justwordz DT Friday!

Hi Everyone,
Today is a special day not only because it is Justwordz DT day but it is also Remembrance Day here in Canada. It is in honour of Remembrance Day that I created my card that I am sharing today. I just googled poppy colouring pages (actually spell it the non-Canadian way without the 'u' for better search results...I have learned from experience, lol) The one I choose to use was from this link. It worked perfectly for the front of my card! I coloured it up with my Prisma coloured pencils and Gamsol then used glossy accents on the flowers with a black pearl pen for the centre. The red 'gems' in the top corner are also a pearl pen.



Details:
Cardstock: Recollections/Staples
Sentiment Stamp: Justwordz Everyday Sentiments Set
Ribbon: Offray


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the rest of the Justwordz design team. Plus Kim has a fabulous giveaway going on right now that you will want to get in on. All the info. is on the Justwordz blog.

Have a great Remembrance Day my fellow Canadians and happy Friday to everyone!
Tara

7 comments:

Heather said...

So classy. Just love the poppies.

Kimberly said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the pop of red and the bow is just right...thanks for sharing...
www.justwordz.ca

:: Samantha KT :: said...

This is stunning Tara! Using Glossy accents on those poppies make them 'Pop' out of the card! What a lovely tribute to those who fought and paid with their lives for our future and freedom!

Samantha

Anniebee said...

This is just lovely, Tara! I love poppies and what a pretty image to convey the feelings associated with Remembrance Day. Your big red bow is delicious!

Hugs,
Anne

Dr Sonia S V said...

So elegant and beautiful
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Mary J said...

Hello Tara Thx for visiting my blog and your sweet comment! Thought I'd come and have a looksee at yours and so glad I did - love your clean style!

This is so very beautiful, the red bow finishes it off perfectly!!

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

I Love this card! It is perfect for Remembrance Day! Thanks for Sharing Tara. That red bow is a perfect hug for this card! :D

♥Redonkulous Designs♥