CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stamp-a-Stack

Hi Crafters,
I was uploading my photos today and realized that I never showed you the cards I made at a recent card making event I attended. The event was called Stamp-a-stack. We started at 9am and crafted all day creating 24 Christmas cards by the end. We made 12 different designs with 2 of each design. It was a fabulous day I can't wait to do it again next year! The event was put on by Kelly from My Stamping Studio and two of her friends. Each lady created 4 of the designs and had all our layers cut out for us so all we had to do was stamp and assemble! Since there are a lot of pictures to show I will break it up into smaller posts over the next little while. Here are three of the cards we created that day.




I wish I could take creative credit for these fabulous cards but like I said all the hard work was done for us that day! I love that all the cards were very simple (they had to be we really only had 15 minutes per card)! It just goes to show simple can be great!!! Have you ever gone to anything like this in your area? If so and you have pictures leave me a link I would love to see them! 

Are you inspired yet?
Happy Crafting!
Tara

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous cards Tara, love all the embossing on the first two and the bling on the last one:)

Kimberly said...

Super sweet cards...my favorite is the stocking one...love how elegant it looks..tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Kate said...

Sounds like such a fun day - and how wonderful to be able to leave with 24 cards finished!! The ones you've shown here look fabulous! Great job, Tara!