CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stamp-a-Stack part 3

Hi Crafters,
Can you believe there are still more cards to show that I made that day at the Stamp-a-Stack event I attended. If you missed the original post where I talk about the event click here. There is also the part 2 here.
On the first 2 cards in this set we got to play with H2O paints. Have you tried these? They are so much fun and leave your card with this fabulous shimmer (sorry you can't see it in the pictures well). H2Os have officially been added to my wishlist. I want one in every colour lol!!! Speaking of which what have you put on your wishlist this year? I fear my grows by the day and is added to all year long haha

Happy Crafting!
Tara





2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh are these not stunning...i love the color combos and i'm all in for shimmer...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Georgiana said...

Not one, but three awesome cards. I am ready for the holidays (and the break). Hope you have been doing well. It has been a while since we last chatted.

Enjoy the holidays. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance. I have a few new cards.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations