Monday, November 22, 2010
A blog award!
I was excited to announce that I received another blog award! This one is the stylist blog award from Carri at Doubleclick connections. Now here is what I need to do now...
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
Carri has an awesome blog and if you have not hopped over there now is the time! Thanks so much for the award Carri it means a lot to get awards. Heck, I get excited about a comment so I am sure you can tell I am over the moon about this!
2. Share 8 things about yourself
ok here it goes:
1. People often tell me they are intimidated by my organization skills. I just love things where they belong!
2. I am a secret hoarder...I hoard everything but I make sure it is all organized and hidden in my closets! lol
3. I love folding laundry! I love the smell and I am very particular about it being neat! Yes...I fold even the undies :)
4. I am a house plant lover. Brian says we live in a jungle.
5. I despise cats. My entire life I have been extremely allergic to them and they seem to know it and love me. I have actually had nightmares about cats attacking me!
6. I panic when I can't find my nalgene bottle. It goes everywhere with me! (Yes, I have a BPA free one)
7. Going along with #6, I am a water snob. I only like water that comes out of my tap/well. I hate the taste of pre-bottled water and don't even get me started on town water with all the "purifying agents."
8. I am addicted to cherry lypsyl. It happened in high school and for the last 10ish years I can't leave the house without one within my reach. My lips dry out within a couple hours and get all chapped if I don't apply it every couple hours....I swear!
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
Some of these blogs I have just discovered and some I have been following for a while and want to show them I appreciate their work and efforts in blog world!
Small bits of paper
Kate leaves the sweetest comments!
Debbie's scrappin corner
Her frugal Fridays rock!
More than favors
Seriously, even her blog header is inspiring!
Love life crafts
Check out her latest layouts, they rock!
Pause dream enjoy
I will get to the 52 question book at some point!
Purple Monkey Moments
A fellow creative Nova Scotian.
Princess paper projects
One of my first followers and someone who continues to inspire me!
I can't even begin to tell you how awesome her layouts are...check them out for yourself!
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards