CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wait, it can't be over yet!

Here is another Halloween project I did (before Halloween, I just didn't get a chance to post it yet) Mary from Cardz TV made one of these adorable door hangers a little while ago and I loved it so much I had to try my hand at it. I got the Mini Monsters cartridge no long ago and this was my first project with it. The cuts on this cartridge are super cute! I highly recommend it! The project itself was really easy and one trip to the dollarstore got me the silver ribbon the garland (wrapped around the ribbon), a bag of random sized googly eyes and the blinged out spiders (actually plastic rings)!  I love my door hanging so much that even though it is Nov. 2 it is actually still hanging on one of the doorknobs! I just know I will make more of these in the future!
Happy Crafting!
Tara





1 comment:

Summer said...

Love this and who cares if halloweens over, we are all buying spooky clearence items for next year anyway so this just keep us creative! TFS