CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Over on the Elles Studio Blog they have a series going on that is called 'Thankful Thursdays' where everyone is to blog about something they are thankful for. I love reading all the things that people are thankful for because it reminds me of things that I am thankful for also but sometimes take for granted. This week I have decided to join in! Below are just a few things I am thankful for this week.

My Clark Shoes  - when I get home from a long day and my feet are a bit tired I am always thankful for my shoes and the fact that if I had been wearing another pair of shoes my feet would be killing me! (I taught grade primary/one today. Can you tell lol)!

For pretty steady work - as  a substitute there is no guarantee that I will get steady work so when I do I am always thankful!

My family living close - every time I talked to someone who tells me their family lives far away I am thankful for the fact that about 80% of my family lives within 20 minutes of me. We are a tight knit group and it is so nice to have that support system waiting in the wings for when ever I may need it! It's my mom's birthday tonight and I will be going to visit her soon! I love and am thankful  that I can do that!

There are a ton more things I am thankful for and I am sure I will share many more in the future!

Take a moment and think about what you are thankful for this week! I would love to hear about it!
Happy Crafting!
Tara

No comments: