CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Cricut issues

Hello Crafters,
I have been absent for a while because as I stated a while back my cricut has not been working properly. (it skips over sections of the cuts on detailed cuts) I called Provo Craft about the problem and their customer service was excellent! They told me they would be sending me out a prepaid shipping label and once they got my cricut back they would send me a new one. All in all they said it would take about 3 weeks. I was sad I was going to be cricutless for 3 weeks but was excited I was going to be getting one that worked properly. HOWEVER....returning the product has been a HUGE challenge. There is a ton of paper work to fill out for customs and I have found that you have to contact a zillion different 1-800 numbers to get all the info you need to complete the forms. So, my cricut has been sitting packed up for a few days now and still has yet to be sent. I am hoping I can get the last piece of info I need today and get it on its way! Wish me luck!
Tara

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck Tara. I hope I never have to send mine back after hearing this.

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Oh No!!! I wish you the best of luck in resolving the problems. I'd cry if I was without my Cricut for 3 weeks, let alone the extra paperwork time!

Tara said...

Four hours now I have been on the phone trying to get info but I am almost there I can feel it!