CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

I think we're on to something here

Okay so it has not only been me having issues leaving comments this past week. Today I have discovered two things....

1. is that I could leave comments on blogs that had the pop up comment window (I have also discovered how to change mine to this as I like this layout better when I am leaving comments and hope my followers do to).

2. Tracey from Trace-elementz posted today that if you un-click the stay logged in button when signing in it will allow you to post comments also. Between these two things I am on a roll! Thanks Tracey.

I hope everyone else finds this works for them too if they are still having troubles.
Tara

4 comments:

Kerry T said...

Hey Tara
I love your projects using up your scraps. Great ideas. Just to let you know that the invitation I used was just plain but I added the purple myself. Maybe if you get a plain invitation from Michaels and stamp it first with a background stamp like a swirl pattern or flowers to make it your own. Good luck! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Kerry~Momma K

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I just updated my firefox to the current version and now I am able to comment again!

Stacy said...

Tara,
Great tips! So far so good with blogger, hope it stays working!
Hugs
Stacy

Unknown said...

Blogger has been rough lately. Hopefully they're making some improvements that have caused the temporary issues. Gotta break a few eggs to make an omlette I suppose :)