CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Pink Stamper NSD Challenge #12

Challenge # 12 was to create a kid themed project. I am entering my title page from the scrapbook into this one. I am so in love with the little outfit and doesn't my flower beaded flower that I made a while back look great on this page!
Tara


Details:
Cricut cuts:
Plantin Schoolbook letters 1 1/2"
New Arrivals (sorry forgot to record what this cute outfit was cut at).
Hearts: Michael's mini punch
Boarder Punch: EK Success
Rub ons
Pattern paper: scrap pile yet again :)
Blue cardstock is Recollections
White cardstock Staples bulk

1 comment:

scrappingmamma said...

Very sweet, Im a new follower!
Thank-you for sharing
Deborah Foti ~ustoleit@comcast.net
http://www.scrappingmamma.net