CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Pink Stamper NSD Challenge # 7

Challenge #7 was just any scrapbook layout. The good news was by the time I got to this one I was on a roll! I think this one will make a great spring page in the baby book!
Tara


Details:
Seeing spots cuttlebug folder
Number stamps from Dollarama
Beautiful Angel was a rub on
Cricut cut: Once upon a princess butterfly cut @ 2"
Hearts: void from butterfly
Flower Punch: McGill Pretty Petals
Cardstock: Recollections

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great colors and embossing on this! All your NSD projects are great!

Stacy said...

Tara,
What a great layout, I love the colors
Hugs
Stacy

Kimberly said...

Hey Tara, thanks for the super comments on my blog...i can't believe you went through each challenge i did for NSD....whew...it was a very i mean very long day...i noticed later i could have continued to craft up until Monday..that will teach me to pay attention to the small details...I ran through some of your entries and i have to say they are fantastic, i love your layouts. I have the most difficulty with page layouts, yours are amazing. Love love the cupcake card with the ribbon sewed and bling. All your projects are awesome. Congrats on winning with the giraffe card super super cute. I've been out of touch for almost 1.5 weeks as blogger decided not to tell me who i'm following. Ugggggg frustrating..take care i think i filled your page with my comment. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com
soon to be justwordz.ca

Linda said...

Hi Tara, thanks for the super sweet comments on my blog.What a great layout, I love the colors
you did an awesome job