CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby Card

Hello Crafters,
If you follow this blog then you know that I do not make baby cards (I find them a challenge and not in a good way lol) I have made exactly one before now and that was for Momo's challenge. I was so bad I even had to go out and purchase nice paper just to be inspired. The other day I was asked to create a special welcome card for a new baby on the way that her three older brothers could present to her. I was glad I still had some of that cute baby paper in my scrap pile. Again this was a huge challenge to me and I am not super impressed with my result but I am liking it better then the last attempt. The more I make the better I will get!
Sorry about the terrible picture I am not sure what was going on when I took it (on a slant and all lol) but I couldn't take another for you as the baby was just born (6lb 1oz just a wee one) and the card is now in use!
Happy Crafting!
Tara


2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

It's so sweet! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty I love the paper and colour choices. Nicely done!

Laurie