CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No time to craft lately!

Hello Crafters,
It has happened again as it does every year...my life has gotten too busy for me to do much more then eat, sleep and work! I am a substitute teacher and even though school has just started here I have already been busy. I also tutor privately two hours each night and by the time I am done work for the day I want nothing more then a warm bath and a good non-school related book (I love fluff books for the sole purpose I don't have to think when I read them...oh and they are funny as heck in a predictable sort of way)!

Also, have injured my back recently and have been in a great deal of pain however I went to the doctor and he gave me some wonderful pills yesterday so today I feel like I am walking on clouds (I think this is a good thing but shoot these pills seem to be strong lol) Anyways a day might pop up this week when I have some time to enjoy my scrap room again and if I do I will make sure I take a picture and post it but until then happy crafting everyone!
Tara

No comments: