CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Little Red Wagon Callenge # 46

Hello Crafters,
The other day I found a new (to me) challenge site and when I read that their theme was "stars" I got very excited as there has been this piece of scrap paper in my bin for a while now that I was dying to use but could not get inspired to. (Do you ever hoard those great scraps because you want to make just the perfect project with them but then you never seem to do anything with it)! Well, I decided I wanted to use it and here is what I came up with..... loves it!
Happy Crafting!
Tara



Recipe:
All papers are from my scrap bin - I think the pink base is Bazzill Cardstock and the Star pattern paper is from a DCWV stack I am pretty sure
The skull - cut from Life is a Beach
Pen - Staples brand
Ribbon - offray
Bling - Dollarama
Mini Flower - Left over from my Create-a-critter hippo cut :)

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! The colors are great!

Tammy Schmitt said...

Very cool!

Rosanne said...

Very funky!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Deanna said...

How fun is that!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW DT