CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Jitterbuggin' Challenge

Hello Crafters,
I was inspired this morning and did a bit of crafting. Here is a card I did based on the challenge from the Jitterbuggin' challenge  website. The challenge was to follow a sketch (this was my first time trying this), to put something you love in the middle (I choose my favourite quote and a butterfly) The last part of the challenge was to use your two favourite colours. As you can see mine are purple and teal. I tried to make the middle disstressed a bit (can you tell I have never done this before either)?! But you know overall I actually like the messy look it produced!
Happy Crafting!
Tara


Recipe:
Papers - Everything but the base from my scrap bin (I know impressive lol) The base is Recollections from the pastel pack.
Butterfly - Cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet (shift "O") cut at 1"
Circle - cut at 4" from create a critter (seal's ball)  
Bling - from Dollarstore stash


4 comments:

Summer said...

Very Cute! I just found your from the jitterbuggin challenge, they are alot of fun! Hope to see more from you.
www.cricutdiaires.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

I really like that distressed look also. The colors are perfect together and your quote is wonderful.

Georgiana

Tara said...

Opps I forgot to say where my stamp came from...it was from a set I got at Micheals by TPC Studio called playful Expressions. They were more then I would ever normally dream about paying for a stamp set but I had a 40% off coupon and used that. I have used them often and glad I got them now because there are soooo many cute sayings in this pack!

Sherri said...

Love that sentiment....and great color combo!~

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'