CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello Thursday Ramblings

Hello,
So have you seen them yet? I think that the only one I really would want is the Father's Day one because I think it would be great for male cards and layouts. Honestly, lately there have been very few cartridges released that I am going crazy over. I think now that I have built up my library and I see that I have quite a few that I hardly ever (ok never) use, I am more relucant to just run out and buy cartridges without doing a great deal of homework and thinking about it. How about you? Any must haves? Do you still want to buy each and every one?
Tara

6 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I'm feeling you there! I have too many that do not get used and I don't run right out anymore to buy the new carts anymore! I do like the elegant edges cart! I do love to make shape cards so I'm sure I would use it often but I will wait until it is at the cheaper price at Hallmark Scrapbooking!

Candice F said...

I have to agree with you. I have a lot of cartridges that I have not used. I am considering doing a cartridge spotlight so i can use the cartridge. I am not crazy about the new releases.

Unknown said...

I don't have too many cartridges, so I get pretty excited over just about anything released. :) I think the Father's Day cartridge is going to be a must buy for me~I have so many guys in my life that are over 15 so it would be very useful! I didn't like the Graduation cartridge as much as I like Locker Talk. Just my simple opinion :)

LoveMusic said...

I agree with you, I was buying carts left and right when I first got my machine, and there are soo many that I have NEVER used, but of course I have already taken them out of their packaging and stuffed them onto the shelf with my others. But then there are some that are my "go to" carts for almost everything. There are quite a few of the older carts that I would still like to have though, so I'm working on adding those to my collection slowly. Then I thought maybe I would use them more if I had a gypsy? I'm not sure.

Unknown said...

I'm super excited for the pop up carts!!! The others aren't must haves for me, but I may consider the Luau one or the Father's Day one. I like both of those, but I don't usually buy the seasonal carts b/c I don't feel their a good value. I have around 60 carts and very few on my wish list. I can do almost anything with the one's I've got so I am pretty picky these days.

Rhonda Emery said...

I agree I have all the carts I want some I dont use bought because they were a bargain. so going to give it a rest on the cart buying for awhile. hugs