CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Sheri Crafts Challenge

Hello Crafting Friends,
I stumbed across a 'new to me blog' recently My Sheri Crafts and there is a challenge going on there right now. The challenge is 'All about Boys'. I have been playing with the idea of making up a few card sets to have as gifts and after playing with my Mini Monsters cartridge the other day I thought why not do a set all with monsters! I need to start thinking outside the box like this more. I actually tucked this cartridge and my Jolly Holidays one to the back of my cabinet because I said to myself  "well, those are seasonal and I will not need them anytime soon." Then I get amazed when I see people making stuff with them 'out of season' lol. So here is my card for the challenge.
Tara



Recipe:
A2 size card
Cardstock - Recollections and a few pieces from scrap pile (source unknown)
Cricut cut - Mini Monsters cut @ 3"
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - 'Spots and Dots'
Google eyes - stash
Sentiment - Pink by Design - Oh Boy Set
ATG
ZIG 2 way glue
Pop dots





3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute. They will make a great gift set. This is one cartridge I do not have that I think I might *need* the more I see projects made with it.

Hugs, girl!

Cheryl said...

LOVE this card!!

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun!! I love this cut! Great sentiment!