CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sweet Baby

Hello Crafters,
I decided since those baby cards I made at the crop turned out so good I should stick with the layout and make a few more. It think it must be my age or something but it seems like everyone I know lately is having a baby and shhhh keep this between us but I usually buy baby cards because I felt I was so terrible at making them. Now that I have found this 'formula' we will call it, I am going to make them until I am sick of pastels and build up my stash. Below is the latest (I actually made two of the exact same). Notice the cute little hat pins?! Carri from Double Click Connections Did a great tutorial on how to make these recently and I just had to try them, especially since I already had all the stuff in my stash. She is also giving away a few so pop over and check it out!.
Happy Crafting!
Tara



Recipe:
A2 Size Card
Cardstock: Recollections and From the mat stack with the missing cover
Pattered paper: From that mat stack with the missing cover again :S
(if anyone recongizes the papers from a brand let me know)
Cricut Cut: New Arrival cut @ 3 1/2"
Eyelets: Making Memories (pastel set)
Sentiment: Dollarama Wooden Baby Set
Ink: Stazon black
Embroidery thread
'Hat pin' Embellishments :Straight Pins, small breads, Glossy Accents
Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder
Goggle Eyes: Stash
Crop-a-dile Big Bite
ATG
Zig 2 way Glue
Pop Dots


12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fabulous!! Love how perfect your pins came out and love love love how they look on this super adorable baby card!

Kate said...

What an adorable card, Tara! Great job with the pins, too!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is so sweet love it

diana creations said...

thats a cute card great colors momo sent me

Valerie Scott said...

Hello, Momo sent me, I am now following! Love your blog and projects! Stop by my blog...

Valerie
bestisyet2be.blogspot.com

D said...

What a darling card! I love the colors and pin. I can see why you want to stay w/ your "formula" :)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is an adorable card and hey, when you find something that works, make a bunch of them!! It is so much easier that way! Love those pins!

Unknown said...

Cute!!!! You did a bad thing today, after seeing all your adorable eyelets I can't stand it anymore, I must buy eyelets. See what you've done ;)

Tabitha said...

Love this card. Super cute. I was asked to help with a friend's baby shower and this is perfect. Thanks for the inspiration. New follower here. Found you from Momo's site.

Karen Wood said...

Precious! I love the hat pins and I'm actually in a "phase" myself w/ using those in most of my projects lately :) TFS!

I found you through Momo and would love it if you would stop by and visit as well...

Hugs from your newest follower,
Karen
http://reflectionsofapaperaddict.blogspot.com

Sandy O said...

Awww...this is so sweet. I love the pretty embellies.

I found you through Momo. Isn't this a wonderful idea she has for us and how sweet it is for her to do it!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute Tara! I love the colour combo!