CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stylish Blog Award again!


Yup I got it again! I mean to win it once, wonderful. To win it twice, GREAT! To win it three times...I am starting to feel a bit spoiled :) Jan from http://www.living4orange.com/ presented this to me. Thanks Jan!

Okay so now I need to think about 8 things that you don't already know about me....

1 - My favourite ice cream is Farmers Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie Dough. I'm eating some right now :)
2 - My all time favourite movie is Clueless.
3 - Secretly, I think the Shopaholoic series by Shopie Kinsella was written about me.
4 - I have yet to take a picture of my engagement ring (had it since Oct.) I'm not sure what the hold up is lol
5 - Wedding planning is much more stressful then I ever dreamed it would be and yes I am quickly becoming a bridezilla.
6 - I have a hidden stash of stuffed animals under my bed I have never been able to part with.
7- For some reason I can't seem to get back into traditional scrapbooking...something about it is intimidating me lately.
8- I have a huge secret that I have to keep and I am the worst secret keeper in the world!!! Seriously, it's killing me!!!

Okay here are some talented people you should check out and who I am passing this award on to:

Dayami - From Dayi's Scraproom (this gal cracks me up...check out her last video)!
The Greenbean's Crafterole (some great seasonal craft ideas)
Cindy - I Scrap My Way (a blog full of awesome talent)

Thanks again Jen!
Tara


4 comments:

Dayami said...

HI TARA!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Loving my award!! I see you had fun watching my latest "tutorial", lol :)
Pass by my blog, will post a GIVEAWAY soon.
Hugs ;)
PS and thanks again ;)

Dayami said...

BTW have you updated your "cricut cartridges I own" list lately? I might give one that you don't have yet? ;)

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so much for the award!!! SO sweet!!! :) :)

greenbean said...

omg!...thanks so much for the award!...such an honor!...