CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Here are a few more projects that I made for my craft fair

I just love making these larger pads. I cut white paper down to size. I can get three pages out of one piece of white paper. I do this while watching movies because it is a bit of a boring task but in the end they turn out so cute and such a handy size it makes it worth while. These were among my top sellers at the craft fair. (Humm... maybe I should make up some more books to decorate once my cricut is back in action)!



3 comments:

Kate said...

What great little notebooks!! They are so cute!!
I just thought of something. I'm not sure what exactly your cutting issue is, but here's a tip I heard that helped me a LOT with my cuts:
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2010/09/quick-tip-tuesday-blade-care.html. If you do open your box, try this and see if it makes a difference.

Summer said...

Those are so cute and will be a great hit at your craft fair!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so cute!