CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

Okay, so I know I said I would share my tp roll mini but I made this door hanger using my new Cricut and I just want to share it soooo bad. I'll upload my mini another day. The first time I saw one of these was when Mary from Cardz tv made one for Halloween. I made one similar to hers and posted it here. I had so much fun making it I decided to try one for Christmas too! I am in love! I think I might end up making one for  every holiday! I actually made two of these, one for my mom. The pictures with the two of them are a bit blurry because I took them last night with really poor lighting but it was then or never as I gave hers to her. I am also going to link this to the Christmas Challenge The Pink Stamper has open on her blog because it doesn't get more Christmas then this!  I'll post the recipe for it below the pictures.
Tara









Recipe:
The patterned paper used for the base is DCWV
 (I can't remember which one but a Holiday Stack from last year I think)
All cardstock is from my scrap pile
The Elf, hat, stocking and mittens are all cut at 2" from Jolly holidays
The reindeer and greeting were both cut from Winter Frolic.
I want to say the size was 2.5" but I am not positive. (I need to start writing these things down)
The coloured elastic fiber, plastic snowflakes and bit of bling are from Dollarama.
I glittered pretty much everything with Glitter Glue from Walmart

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

This is super cute. I have a blank wall hanging I still need to make. I guess I better get busy.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana

Summer said...

So cute! Love the little reindeer! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute sign! Have a Merry Christmas! Carri :)