CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Post 100!

I got to thinking this morning... I used to craft without the Cricut and personally I think I made some super cute stuff in my pre Cricut days. I decided I need to look back at some of my non-Cricut projects and see if I can't reboot my creative mojo. Then a few minutes ago I was looking through some of the Christmas cards I had made for my craft fair and realized that a couple of my favourite ones were made without using the Cricut at all! Fortunately/unfortunately they both sold but at least I knew they were headed to a nice home :)
These were not my idea by any means. I saw a very similar one on someone's blog (if it was yours please message me and I will add your link and give credit where credit belongs)! The pictures were from a post about Tim Holtz with a link to his blog maybe and the pictures were there? I just thought the pictures were great and then I just printed the sentiment from my computer right onto the kraft cardstock. Super simple and super cute! And....no Cricut needed!
Happy Crafting!
Tara


2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These came out super! Hope you get your cricut back soon!

Kate said...

Great job! It's good your creative juices are still flowing!