CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Birthday Sundaes #32

Hi Everyone,
It's that time again...the new challenge for Birthday Sundaes is to create a card using only the colours purple/green/white/black birthday card. I was super surprised that I found this challenge easy as usually I struggle with colour challenges but the colours in this one were just so great! I used some stamps that I purchased at Michael's forever ago and had yet to ink up. I also used my heat gun and embossing powder again and I just love the effect on these flowers. I think I have a new favourite technique :)


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the Birthday Sundaes blog to check out the rest of the DT creations as well as our guest designer this week.
Happy Crafting!
Tara


Details:
A2 Sized Card
Cardstock: Recollections and Staples Brand
Stamps: Micheal's, Technique Tuesday
Ribbon: Offray
Brads: stash
Cuttlebug + Script embossing folder
Heat gun + embossing powder

10 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Your card is so pretty Tara! I love those flowers! They pop on that embossed background!

Amber

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty, Tara!! Great job pulling all the colors together - love the flowers!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the embossing!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Very elegant card..love the color combo and your bow is perfect...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Kimberly J. said...

This is so pretty! I love the flowers and the embossing!! Great card!

Heather said...

Love it. I can do the black & white part, just having a hard time seeing green and purple with it. Will have to put on my thinking cap :(

Hugs, girlfriend.

Tracey said...

Very pretty....love the embossing:)

Marlene said...

Love this card. It's simple, but pretty and elegant!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Appreciate it!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!

:: Samantha KT :: said...

I love those flowers especially with those lovely bling brads!
Great job!

Samantha
hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com