CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Memories Suite Software




Hello Crafters,
I am so excited to share a special project with you today. I have recently been playing around with My Creative Suite software. I never thought that I would be interested in digital scrapbooking because I really LOVE playing with paper but I can see how this can be addicting. It is just too easy!!! Here is the first page I created with the software. I keep it super simple as I am still brand new to this but I also really like the simple look! We got our engagement photos done on a beach this summer and I have yet to do anything with them so I thought this seemed like the perfect time! I'll be showing you some more projects through out the week and then I have a surprise for you soon!
As a treat for now here is a special code that will get you $10 discount at MyMemories.com store STMMMS88364



Happy Crafting!
Tara

No comments: