CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Justwordz DT Day!

***This is my second post of the day. If you are popping over from Alex's blog You Had Me At Craft and looking for the rest of my thankful mini album thanks for stopping by and scroll down to the next post***

Hi Crafters,
This week for the Justwordz DT we were asked to make a 'thankful' project. This week I decided to change it up a bit and make someting besides a card. I have been hard at work making things for my up coming wedding and I decided why not use this opportunity to get something else done in advance. These tags as you can see are going to go on my wine bottles that we will be using as part of our wedding party favours. I made two because I was unsure of how I wanted to layer them but after completing them we have decided to use the one with the navy base. Fear not I'm sure the other one will still get used for something else ;)

The good news is now that I have figured out the sizing and everything I should be able to whip up a bunch more in no time. I used Design Studio and the cartridge Tags, bags, boxes and more for the 'door hanger' and Accent Essentials for the flower. (You will be seeing much more of this flower soon)! To finish it off I stamped my sentiment with Justwordz Everyday Sentiments. Don't Kim's Justwordz stamps work just perfect!!! I know you can't really tell from the picture but I heat embossed the stamp too so it is all shiny and fancy looking. It was my first heat embossed project with my brand spanking new heat gun and embossing powder. I didn't even do a practice run first lol! I am so impressed with how this turned out!!!






Details:
Cardstock: Bazzill and Staples Brand
Cricut Cuts: Tags, bags, boxes and more (if you want the exact size let me know and I will look it up for you in DS) and Accent Essentials 1.5"
Sentiment: Justwordz Everyday Sentiments Set
Ribbon: Offray
Bling: Offray

Besides having the fabulous Justwordz Everyday Sentiment set Kim is releasing two new stamp sets! A party invite set and a Christmas set and she is having a DT call right now! If you are interested in owning these stamps head over to her blog and check out all the details...
You'll want to head over there now anyways to check out the rest of the Justwordz DT creations made with the Everyday Sentiments stamp set!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and happy crafting!
Tara

7 comments:

jessica said...

Love your tag!!
TFS :)

Cor* said...

Fantastic! Easy Peasy! Great project!

Tammy Schmitt said...

That's a fabulous idea! I may need to scraplift it for a gift idea:-) TFS!

~Tammy

Kimberly said...

Well you know how awesome this is...love love it. I didn't realize it was embossed, sometimes pics online don't do our projects justice....thanks for thinking about using these stamps for such a important moment in your life...
www.justwordz.ca

Anniebee said...

Very cool, Tara! I'm sure you are up to your eyeballs in wedding projects. That must be fun but lots of work too! These bottle tags look really nice and I'm sure your guests will be impressed.

Hugs,
Anne

Heather said...

These are great. You have a fantastic head start on getting things done for your wedding. Hugs, girlfriend!

Unknown said...

Awww how nice this is, what a great idea, love it xx