CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #30

Hi Everyone,

It's time for a new challenge on the Birthday Sundaes blog. This week the challenge is to make a birthday card with fall colours. Don't forget the birthday sentiment on the front of your card!

I kept it simple this week but it works. I wanted it to look like a pile of leaves but my perfectionison kept trying to make me make it look "perfect", lol. In the end it didn;t turn out exactly like I envisioned but it works :)

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the Birthday Sundaes blog to check out the rest of the DT creations as well as our guest designer this week.

Happy Crafting!
Tara


Details:
A2 size card
Cardstock:Staples Brand and Recollections
Cricut Cut: Ashlyn's Alphabet cut from 2" to 3.5"
Sentiment Stamp: Technique Tuesday
Twine: Twinery
Baubles: blog candy I won

8 comments:

Maria Matter said...

very pretty Tara!!!

Kristie W. said...

I like this, Tara!! The leaves look really nice intertwined and I like how you added the twine!

Laurie said...

Very pretty!!
Laurie - fellow DTM
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

:: Samantha KT :: said...

I love the leaves on your card Tara! They are so elegant! I also love the two different coloured twines you used as well!

I wanted to thank you for the little blog candy that I received last week (I just realized now that I didn't email you to tell you I have it!) I cannot wait to showcase a card with those cute clothespins!

Thank you so much again!

Samantha

Kimberly J. said...

Beautiful!! Those leaves are pretty and perfect for this challenge!! Great job!! :)

Maribel said...

I also love these leaves! They look so pretty all layered together. I also love how you used these two twine colors.
Maribel

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Love, Love, Love it!! It is so pretty Tara!

Sue said...

I think your leaves look great. Scattered just enough. Great fall colors and a very nice card.