CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Justwordz DT round 2!

Hello Bloggers,
I am so excited that I was chosen to be part of the Justwordz DT for a second term. The Justwordz stamps are amazing and each time I see a new sentiment made with them I am amazed yet again. There is truly just endless possiblities! This term there is something new too! Kim has just released two new sets, one is called Christmas Season and  the other is called Party Time. Let's just say I could not settle for just one and now own both sets lol. All week Kim has been featuring her new DT on her website and today was my day. Pop on over and check it out, you are also going to want to check out all 3 of her stamp sets while you are there ;)
Happy Crafting!
Tara

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah!!!! We get to work together :) So happy about this.
Big hugz!!!

Anniebee said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you, Tara! I am so gonna miss working with you and Kim, even though I have lots of new things in store for me in my new venture. Take care and keep in touch, ok?

Hugs,
Anne