CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 14, 2011

You Had Me At Craft Guest Designer Lala-Palooza



Hello Crafters,
I am so excited to share with you that today I am a Guest Designer on You Had Me At Craft! How fabulous is that?!!! For my guest designer project I created a thankful mini album. On here I am posting the pictures that are left over from my post there (there were just too many photos for one post and I didn't want to bore her followers lol) If you would like to know more about how I made this book and to see the rest of the photos head on over to Alex's blog You Had Me At Craft.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Tara
P.S. Thanks again Alex!











5 comments:

Shelley said...

I love this album! So creative! I was actually sitting thinking to myself....."Today, I am thankful for".... :) Great job! Found ya thru Alex's site! Glad I did! New follower! And good luck on your upcoming wedding!

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com

Rosie said...

This is an adorable album

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Love this album!! The papers are beautiful!!
TFS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute Thankful album! Congrats on GD!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Maria Matter said...

this is absolutely fabulous Tara!!
I've not made one of these yet...but would really like too! Thanks for sharing all the pages with us!!
hugs