CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #29

Hi Everyone,
There is a new challenge up on the Birthday Sundaes blog. This week the challenge is to make a birthday card and use ribbons. We are sponsored this week by My Craft Spot. If you have not checked out this store yet now is the time!!! They have that fabulous crinkle ribbon that I have been eyeing and awesome stamps. Love the inside and out concept! And guess what that is the stamp set that is being giving away as a prize this week! Fabulous!!!

This week I went back to my all time favourite theme of princesses and frogs. If you have been following my blog for a while then you have seen a few of these projects from me :) I just thought this frog from the Sweethearts cartridge was too cute!!!
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the Birthday Sundaes blog to check out the rest of the DT creations as well as our guest designer this week.

Happy Crafting!
Tara



Details:
A2 size card
Cardstock: White Base- Staples Brand, scraps
Patterned papers: Momenta
Cricut Cut: Sweethearts cartridge cut @ 3"
Sentiment Stamp: Michael's
Ribbon: Offray
Google eyes: stash
White Jelly Roll pen

11 comments:

:: Samantha KT :: said...

How adorable is that frog?! :)

I love everything about your card and that ribbon is divine!

Great job, Tara!

Samantha

Kimberly J. said...

Oh this card is so cute with that frog!! :):) I just love it!! :)

Roxy said...

Really cute, I love the bright colours!!!

Kate said...

What a fun card - and such an adorable frog!

Laurie said...

What a cute card!! Love the pattern paper and your bow is perfect!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute frog!

Did you see my last email? LOL! SO BAD!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Super adorable! Loving those eyes.

Great job,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Tracey said...

Cute as frog...love those googly eyes! Great card.

Pamspaperpassion said...

This is such a cute card! I am a new follower. Please visit me at:
www.pamspaperpassion.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Ahhh what a fun cutesy card...love it. tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Kristie W. said...

Adorable!! Your bow looks perfect and the 'stitching' adds a nice pop of interest.