CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #31

Hi Everyone,
There is a new challenge over on the Birthday Sundaes blog. This week the challenge is to make a tall card with a birthday sentiment on the front of your card. We have Sweet 'N Sassy stamps as a sponsor this week and what cute images they have! I choose to use the fall bouquet and I just love how I was able to print the image larger because of the tall card. This made all the little details in the bouquet easier to colour and I just love how it turned out! I did a lot of inking on this card and the more I do it the more I like it :)

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the Birthday Sundaes blog to check out the rest of the DT creations as well as our guest designer this week.

Happy Crafting!
Tara
Details:
 Card Size - 8.5" x 4"
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned papers: DCWV
Digital Image: Sweet N' Sassy
Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts
Ribbon: Dollarama
Prisma Coloured Pencils + Gamsol
Gems: Dollarama
Martha Stewart brown chalk ink

11 comments:

Tracey said...

Very pretty Tara....great card!

Laurie said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! I love the fall colors! The ribbon and gems are a very cute touch!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Kimberly J. said...

So pretty!! Great job with the flowers! Made a very elegant birthday card!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a pretty card Tara
!! Your coloring is awesome!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Tara... love the bow! and of course your coloring is AWESOME! ...HUGS....SK :)

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Tara. Fab image and the paper is so pretty :o) Lisa x

Kimberly said...

Oh i love the look of this card. Color combo is great and the layout is perfect...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Marlene said...

Your card is beautiful, Tara! Love the paper you chose with the colors you coordinated in your coloring.

You asked about a border punch on my blog post yesterday. (It's actually a Spellbinder's border die, which I cut down to fit.)

Maribel said...

This is a beautiful fall birthday card! I kept wanting to use this image but I also loved the rocket. I may have to use this one too:) The way you colored this card is just gorgeous!
Maribel

Norma said...

Hi Tara, such a beautiful card and fantastic job on the coloring!! Love the sentiment font too!! TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Kristie W. said...

Love how your card came out. Fabulous job with the image!