CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Justwordz DT Friday!

Hi Crafters,

This week for the Justwordz DT we were asked to make a sympathy project. Can you believe I have never made a sympaty card before? I guess it doesn't hurt to have one on hand. If you have been following me for a while you are probably thinking this creation is not really my style at all. I mean really there is not a stitch of pink or purple on this card! I am not sure what came over me the other day when I created this but I think it turned out wonderful in the end!

Details:
A2 size card
Cardstock: Recollections and Staples Brand white base
Patterned paper: DCWV
Cricut Cut: Home Decor Cartridge cut @ 3"
Sentiment: Justwordz Everyday Sentiments Set
Ribbon: Dollarama
Baubles: hand dyed by me!

Don't forget to head over to the Justwordz blog and check out the rest of the DT creations made with the Everyday Sentiments stamp set! Plus, Kim is having a DT call and you know you want a chance to get your hands on some of her habulous stamps! There is also an added bonus for the next term but I am not going to spoil that for you, you will just have to check out all the details on her blog Justwordz.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone and happy crafting!
Tara

I'm linking this card at:
 

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful card!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Anniebee said...

Hi, Tara! This card certainly is different from your usual style but I really love it! That vine frame is really cool looking and I love the stitching. I have never stitched on a card (don't know why really) but I'm going to have to in a couple of weeks. One of our upcoming challenges at The Outlawz requires stitching by hand or machine. Eeks! LOL Anyway, I love this card.

Hugs,
Anne

Cor* said...

Simply sweet! love the large ribbon!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Tara, love the ribbon and the stitching is just the perfect touch xxx

Kimberly said...

Great card tara, love the colors and feel of this card...thanks for sharing...happy gobble day...
www.justwordz.ca