CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Justwordz DT Friday!

Hi Crafters,

This week for the Justwordz DT we were asked to make a shape card. I have only ever made one of these before and it does not go so well so I started this one when I knew I had a lot of time! Funny thing was it whipped up in no time at all...it's that just aways the way lol. I decided to try the shape feature on the Hello Kitty cartridge again (this was the cartridge I used for my last shape card that gave me so much trouble) I was not going to let this cartridge get the best of me plus it is just too stinkin' cute and there is really no reason I don't pull it out more.

I made this card for a super sweet friend who always has a smile and a kind word for everyone. She is starting up her own business while still teaching full time and is a total inspiration to me! I am going to give her this card just for being herself :) She used to teach in China and I am not sure if it is something in the air there or what but when she came back she was a huge Hello Kitty fan! Enjoy,Catherine :)



Details:
Roughly an A2 size card
Cardstock: textured purchase at my LSS
Cricut Cut: Hello Kitty cartridge cut @ 5" on card feature
Sentiment: Justwordz Everyday Sentiments Set
Bling: Dollarama

Don't forget Kim is about to release two new stamp sets! A party invite set and a Christmas set! For a limited time she is taking pre-orders for a introductory price of $18.99!!! Here's a peek at the sets...



(Remember you can click on the image to see it larger so you can see each and every beautiful word on these amazing sets)!

Don't forget to head over to the Justwordz blog and check out the rest of the DT creations made with the Everyday Sentiments stamp set! Don't forget this set is still available to but there is only limited supply left before you will have to wait for a re-order from the manufacture.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and happy crafting!
Tara

I am linking this card at:

4 comments:

Tammy Schmitt said...

So super adorable! Lovin' the bling:-)

~Tammy

Unknown said...

This is so sweet Tara, I've never seen a Hello Kitty shaped card before and I love it ... great idea for where you have put the sentiment :) xx

Anniebee said...

Cute Hello Kitty card, Tara! I was not a big fan of this little character when I first saw her but I have grown to love her over the years. Great use of the stamps too.

Hugs, Anne

Heather said...

Love that Hello Kitty card. It looks great, Tara.