CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 16, 2011

Justwordz DT Friday!

Hi Crafters,
This week for the Justwordz DT we were asked to make a  'Just because' project. I have been trying to make some more 'adult' cards (does that sound nasty to anyone else....I think I mean more 'grown up' cards lol) and I think I pulled it off this week! I like the simple elegance of this card. That and all the bling! :)


Details:
A2 size card
Cardstock: Recollections and Staples Brand white base
Cricut Cut: Home Decor Cartridge cut @ 3"
Sentiment: Justwordz Everyday Sentiments Set
Ribbon: Offray
Bling: Dollarama
Remember last week when we told you that Kim is about to release two new stamp sets! A party invite set and a Christmas set! And that for a limited time she is taking pre-orders for a introductory price of $18.99!!! Well, that deal is still good. Not quite convinced? How about if I give you another sneak peek at the sets then....


(Remember you can click on the image to see it larger so you can see each and every beautiful word on these amazing sets)!

I have mine on order! Do you?

You'll also want to head over to the Justwordz blog and check out the rest of the DT creations made with the Everyday Sentiments stamp set as I know they are going to be amazing! Don't forget this set is still available to but there is only limited supply left before you will have to wait for a re-order from the manufacture.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and happy crafting!
Tara

 

13 comments:

Judy said...

Beautiful card - so elegant!

Kimberly said...

Tara you are right, this card is very elegant...i love all the bling and your bow looks perfect. Thanks again for an amazing card.
www.justwordz.ca

Anniebee said...

Awesome card, Tara! I love the crystals you added to the chandelier and the solid colors add a lot of drama. I wish my bows looked as pretty as yours always do.

Hugs,
Anne

Marlene said...

This is really pretty...and I LOVE purple.

Just wanted to pop by to thank you for visiting my blog. Appreciated!

Heather said...

It is a very elegant card. There was one similar to this in my class I taught in August. I know I am ordering the Christmas stamps for sure :)

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Tara!!!
hugs & blessings

Thanks for linking up @ Inspire Me Fridays!!

Michelle said...

Very pretty ♥ all the rhinestones !!! Re: your question on my blog...I ♥ my cinch2, the pink cinch is V1 it has issues so thats why they release the V2 (teal) I have a bia and like the cinch better, its easier to work...its bigger and heavier but feels like a real machine. love how you can hang the project on the side (you cant with the bia) some people prefer the smaller holes the bia punches vs the cinch...anyway hope this helped you. You can also ck out youtube for videos on the comparisons..etc.
scrappinwithmybug

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful!

Georgiana said...

I want to make a card with this candelier too! It is definitely for the mature person.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Kate said...

Great card! I love all the bling you've added to it!
What a clever idea for a stamp set, too!

Unknown said...

Wow this is so elegant Tara, love the purple on your card.. so rich and bold, it's beautiful xxx

jd designs said...

So pretty...

~ JD ~

Yvette said...

Your card is really elegant and beautiful. I love the colors and design.