CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Justwordz DT Friday!

Hi Everyone,

This week for the Justwordz DT project we were asked to make a card with a special occasion theme. My special occasion was anniversary. For my project I made a modern anniversary card. I used some non-traditional anniversary colours and I think it has a fun, bright feel to it! I also decided on this card that I have been trying to 'keep up with the Jones' " when it comes to embellishing my cards and truly I am just a plain and simple girl. Less is more for me :) I'm heading back to my roots!

Guess what??? We have exciting news this week! Kim is about to release two new stamp sets! A party invite set and the other is a Christmas set! Annnnnddddd for a limited time she is taking pre-orders for a introductory price of $18.99!!! Thinking about it aren't ya? Well, I'll show you them....



(Remember you can click on the image to see it larger so you can see each and every beautiful word on these amazing sets)!

....yup your totally convinced, I know I was when I saw them!!! Pop on over to the Justwordz blog and order yours today. They totally rock! I can't even wait to get mine!



You'll also want to head over to the Justwordz blog and check out the rest of the DT creations made with the Everyday Sentiments stamp set as I know they are going to be amazing! Don't forget this set is still available to but there is only limited suppy left before you will have to wait for a reorder from the manufacture.

Okay, on a side note I have recently changed my blog address and I had no idea this was going to mess things up for my followers. If you are here as a follower great...but have you noticed that my posts have not been showing up in your blog roll? What you need to do is stop following me and then re-follow so you have my new URL link working from you dashboard. If you could do this it would be great and please help me spread the word as I miss all my wonderful followers and their sweet comments! Just for reference my old address was creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com (can you see why I really wanted to change it) and my new one is tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com


Have a wonderful weekend!
Tara




Details:
A2 size card
Cardstock: Recollections and Staples Brand
Cricut Cut: Sweetheart Cartridge cut @ 3"
Sentiment: Justwordz Everyday Sentiments Set
Ribbon: Offray
Bling: Dollarama
Jelly Roll pen



 
 


6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Tara, love the simple style, it is so elegant. hugs xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Tara :o) Love the colours and silhouette images. Lisa x

Kimberly said...

WOW!!! i love this card. The couple stands out and this card screams elegant. I love the stiching and the added bling..super fine. Thanks so much...www.justwordz.ca

Anniebee said...

Hi, Tara!I love this card! The woman's silhouette reminds me of my first Barbie doll! LOL The ribbon and bling are the perfect finishing touches.
I was up till 6 this morning working on my swap items. I love how they have turned out so I hope you guys like them when you get them! :o)

Hugs,
Anne

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet!

Cor* said...

Simple. Sweet. Elegant!